The Bacon Egg and Cheese Roll Ups are high in protein and low in carbs, which makes it an ideal breakfast option for Keto diet followers who’re trying to lose weight fast.
This easy Ketogenic breakfast recipe can be done in just 20 minutes. So, what are you waiting for? Head over to your kitchen and start preparing this healthy recipe.
- Eggs – 6 Large
- Milk – 2 tbsp
- Garlic Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Black Pepper – 1/2 tsp
- Butter – 1 tbsp
- Kosher Salt – As needed
- Fresh Chives – 1 tbsp (chopped)
- Bacon Slices – As many as you want
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese – 2 c
Bacon Egg & Cheese Roll ups Recipe
- Take a large bowl and whisk together all these ingredients – eggs, milk, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Next, melt the butter on a non-stick pan over medium heat and add the egg mixture.
- Scramble and stir in chives.
- Now, take a plate and lay out 3 slices of bacon. On the bottom slice, spread the cheese and on the top slice add the scrambled eggs.
- Then, roll up tightly. Prepare these roll-ups as many as you want.
- Next, heat the skillet and cook these bacon roll-ups until they turn crispy on all the sides.
That’s all! Your delicious and healthy bacon egg and cheese roll-ups are ready to be served hot.